The guide is an incredible resource for parents of children of any age, from pre-schoolers to college students. It explains why PVC is dangerous, how to identify it, and how to avoid it. It also offers an extensive buying guide, covering the following products:
• 3-ring binders, notebooks, paperclips and other academic supplies
• Backpacks, sneakers, clothing and sunglasses
• Modeling clays and other art supplies
• Cell phones, computers and flash drives
• Lunch boxes, lunch wrap and reusable bottles
• Raincoats, umbrellas and boots
Read the guide and download a wallet-size version.